Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Too Bad I Have Nothing to Say

Today was M's birthday party.  We kept it very, very small.  In fact it cost less than $30.  I felt a little bad because one of her friends did not RSVP and she didn't show, so we didn't have time to invite a replacement friend.  We took them to Baskin Robbins, had cake and ice cream then Phil took them to see Despicable Me.  I took the girls to see it last weekend and we all enjoyed it very much.  M did have a number of movies to choose from, but she wanted to see it again.

I am finding myself a bit overwhelmed with photo work right now.  I suppose it is a good thing, but I get a little stressed about it thinking I have to hurry through the edits.  I still have two other customers that have yet to tell me which photos they want me to edit and it's been months since the shoot.






I did another shoot this morning and it was a lot of fun.  I've included some of my favorites from the shoot (so far).  I have only edited two pictures so they are pretty raw.

I had all the girls give me their pouty faces or evil eye.  This is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment